on a scale of one to (500) days of summer how much do people completely misinterpret what you’re trying to say
romeo & juliet
reckless, even for you, commander
not reckless, just determined
a couple of tumblr functions if you didn’t know about them:
- you can make tags on an individual blog display from the earliest to latest post by adding /chrono to the end, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/tagged/season_202/chrono
- you can search through a tumblog by date using “http://username.tumblr.com/day/YEAR/MONTH/DAY”, for example: http://gameofgifs.tumblr.com/day/2012/09/16
- you can view just the photo posts on your dashboard in mosaic form by going to http://www.tumblr.com/photos
- you can save ask messages to your queue or drafts by hovering your mouse over the publish button and holding down “alt”, which will bring up alternative options
- by using the url “http://www.tumblr.com/show/type of post” you can filter your dash, for example “http://www.tumblr.com/show/photos” will show only photos
- you can retrieve previously used themes via the theme recovery page: http://www.tumblr.com/themes/recover
- when reblogging a long text post (like this one!), click on the “as” at the top of the post to reblog as a text post, link or quote
I can’t remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you’re saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it’s not literally illegal to express. - Randall Munroe, XKCD
Pasta, the real hero in Gail Simone’s run on Birds of Prey.
Ha! Canary’s last line raised some alarms when I turned this issue in. :)
Billy On The Street: It’s Not Pitbull, It’s Amy Poehler!